How to mark my bags at hotel Reception
- Please ask the Reception to clearly mark your bags with name and numbers of bag.
Example with 3 bags: 1/3 and 2/3 and 3/3
- You may tell the Reception that Valizo will pick-up your luggage.
- Valizo will then identify the bags with the hotel employee, and show your printed order confirmation.
When should my bags be ready in the Reception
- Leave your bags in the Reception before 8:30 unless otherwise agreed upon with Valizo.
- Valizo will pick up luggage during the day and hand over your luggage in the airport or at other desired destination.
Cruise departure – where will my bags be delivered at my cruise ship
- You do not need to be present in the cruise port to receive your bags. We’ll make sure it is delivered to your cabin.
- The cruise tag you have received from your cruise line, must be placed on each bag. This tag will identify your name and cabin number.
- All bags will be verified with the cruise security staff that name and cabin number match the guest list.
Cruise arrival – do I need to be present to identify my bags
- No, Valizo will locate your bags in the baggage claim area, so you may go straight on sightseeing.
- The cruise line will hand out luggage tags before you arrive at the port.
- The color on these tags must be provided to Valizo.
- You must clearly write your name and cabin number on the tags.
How do I receive my bags at an AirBnB or other private accommodation without an open Reception
- If you have a stay where we cannot expect an open reception from 8:30 – 15:00 we will agree a pick-up time with you.
- We pick up or deliver at street level, within a 2 hours time slot.
- We’ll send you a text message min. ½ hour before arrival so you know the exact time of arrival.
- Extra fee will be applied if you prefer a specific time slot outside our normal route for luggage transfer.
What if I am arriving or departing in the night or very early morning
- We operate 24/7 upon pre-agreement.
- If you arrive/depart late from 20:00 in the evening to 6:30 in the morning, there will be an extra fee of DKK 250 per handling.
- For example, if you arrive at 21:00 and depart another day at 5:00 then there will 2 x 250 DKK in extra fees.
What if my flight is delayed
- We will follow your flight and be ready at the actual arrival time.
- If your flight is delayed, you will not be charged an extra fee for any late handling (which is from 20:00 to 6:30).
How do I find the Valizo office
- Our office is located in Terminal 3 on the 3rd floor.
- Be aware that there are two “wings” and two lifts. We are located at the lift next to the check-in counter number 38.
- See our map here for location:
Can I order extra assistance
- Do not hesitate to ask for any additional services you may need.
- We can offer Meet & Greet, assistance for check-in, meet you in the terminal instead of the office, etc.
How long can I store my bags
- We provide storage from hours to days.
Can I combine storage and luggage transfer
- Yes you can.
- For example, you could have the luggage transferred from Cruise to storage, while you enjoy some nights in a hotel with less luggage. We’ll store your luggage and hand it over to you in the airport upon your departure.